Saturday, June 5, 2010

The life of a retiree

So a week ago my college life was officially over. I finished my college tennis career losing in the finals of the NCAA doubles tournament and since then have been on vacation. I am here in hot and sunny florida doing absolutely nothing. I am living that of the life cameron diaz had in the movie "in her shoes''. Sleeping in the house with her grandmother, going to the pool during the day and eating dinner around 5:30. This is my current life, the life of a retiree and I am only 22 years old. All of this is going to change though, Monday morning when my new life's journey starts. I will be getting up early practicing doing fitness and preparing myself for a professional tennis career. Next week is my first week of practice before my first tournament as a pro. I can't wait to get started but let's see how I feel Monday evening...

No comments:

Post a Comment