Sunday, June 6, 2010

Bravo is the best

On my last day of vacation I decided to stay in my pjs, plop my fat ass on the couch and watch tv. What did I watch you might ask? Well I happened to watch just about the entire freakin' season of the Real Housewives of NYC!! No, not just a few episodes about 8 full hours worth. I only got off the couch for bathroom breaks, a lunch break, and dinner which was called at 5:45 and almost ruined my day because it interfered with the season finale which I had yet to see. But after scarfing down supper along with not paying any attention to the conversation around me I found that I only missed a few minutes of the finale. And thank god because it was a good one. But not as good as the bitchfest that went down in the virgin islands. Man that was entertaining. Kelly earned moron of the month from me yelling "ok Al Sharpton" when Bethenny clearly was quoting Jack Nicholson from 'A Few Good Men - you can't handle the truth'. Moron!! Anyway after I wiped away my tears from laughing so hard from that comment I imagined what life would be like to just leave town and head to the Caribbean for a weekend. I wish. But until that day arrives I'll be busting my ass playing tennis, travelling from place to place to earn pennies so I can travel to the next place. But oh well. For now I'm just going to enjoy my last day off and when I wake up in the morning hell is going to start. I just hope I don't pass out from this heat. Until then...

2 comments:

  1. Great stuff kid...you are so motivated...hey will you go to my blog?http://www.dullrazorbladesnorope.com/?zx=1786b894c3b1979c
    click on my ads so I can make a buck..lol...it's so badly laid out so you have to go to archives to see all the pages. I am not technologically inclined.
    This is great stuff....I'm proud of you and your writing is impressive.
    Keep passing the open windows
    G

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://www.dullrazorbladesnorope.com/?zx=1786b894c3b1979c

    ReplyDelete