Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Too much is a bad thing

After yesterday's tennis marathon I woke up this morning feeling like everything was going to be ok. Boy was I wrong once I got to tennis. First we had an hour of fitness testing. Felt fine while doing all the tests but once actual tennis came around I thought my arm was going to fall off. For most of the day I couldn't feel it especially while serving. (Now I know how Isner and Mahut felt during their 3 day tennis match last year at Wimbledon.) But I managed to play pretty well today. I even served really well for not having a full functioning arm. Surprising. But there is hope for tomorrow. Just when to my deep muscle/chiropractor which hurt like hell and I bawled my eyes out. But tomorrow I should be feeling better and the day after that I should be feeling like a million bucks. Just in time for the tournament.

No comments:

Post a Comment