Friday, January 28, 2011

1st 100k

The past few weeks I've learned the hard way that in order to do anything successful you need to work hard and prepare to best that you can. Well, the last two tournaments I played I had little preparation which made for a bad couple weeks. I knew going into the tournaments that I wasn't going to do great but it was good to still be in a competitive environment. Anyway I don't feel so bad because the Pats lost too. Now I can just relax and watch the Super Bowl just for the commercials instead of watching another nail-biter that finishes with a field goal...
Back to tennis. I've just gotten back to Boca and I've been practicing for a more consistent basis so my game is feeling better. I also just saw that I got into the qualifying draw of the 100k in Midland, MI. Wahoo!! It's going to be very cold, and I don't own a winter jacket. Well I do but it's in storage in Knoxville, TN so that's useless. But I'm excited. It's indoors and it should be a great experience. The highest ranked player there is about 75 in the world. So I'm hoping to play her to see what I can do. So I am looking forward to it. I'll let you guys know what happens.

No comments:

Post a Comment