Monday, January 3, 2011

Long days ahead

Howdy ho! Just letting you all know that I'm in a tournament this weekend which is a little scary seeing I am just coming off of a 2 week break of not doing a single thing. :/ But oh well. I am actually hitting really well for such a long break off. (Before my 1st practice I got there early and hit on the the wall for a few minutes just to make sure I could make contact with the ball. Was stressing out the night before. Wasn't a good feeling.) And turns out that today I played tennis for a total of 6 hours. 2.5 hours of drilling in the morning then 3.5 hours of playing sets. And some where in between was an hour of lifting. So right now I'm a little tired. I thought towards the end my arm from shoulder down was going to come off as I hit a serve. That would have been a pretty site. ha. But right now the USTA is hosting a couple of college players for a mini camp...it's weird how last year that was me. But I got to hit with them, so it made me feel like I was back in school again (but I don't miss it). Anyway so that was what was happening today. Tomorrow and the rest of the week should be about the same. I believe it is 4 hours of tennis and an hour of fitness so I should have plenty of practice before this tournament :) Hopefully I'm not too tired...

No comments:

Post a Comment