Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Japan Disaster

In the wake of the recent events in Japan I would just like to say my thoughts and prayers are with the victims affected by the earthquake and tsunami. I hope they will continue to find survivors among the debris. And I wish them all the best with the rebuilding process in the coming months.

Here is a link to Yahoo's page of Ways to Help if you wish to donate to the victims of this disaster.

I'll end with these pictures and videos of some of the survivors.


(Soldier discovering a four-month-old baby: AP)



(Photograph by Kimimasa Mayama, EPA)




1 comment:

  1. Although I'm sure it is really hard to do, how about collecting items or money from every tournament you do. Or a "Hit for Japan" from the pro circuit? I'm sure the USTA would be down for it. Or find a sponsor from each tournament and get 5 bucks or so for every ace you or any player hit?

    ReplyDelete