Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Visa smesha

It is official. I am heading to Australia. Due to a recent mishap I thought for a second that I was going to have to change plans and head to Europe to play a few tournaments. Turns out that I needed a specific visa that would allow me to take money from Australia, so I needed a working visa instead of just a tourist visa. Nothing was stated that I needed one but turns out I did. Now I've been to places in Europe and didn't need one so that's what was thought when making plans for Australia. So last night I filled out Australia's online visa application form and voila this morning I got an email saying visa granted. Thank goodness it was fast, they say usually the one I applied for takes about a month to get accepted and I don't have a month. So I'm glad one country knows how to get things done right away...

No comments:

Post a Comment